DALLAS, Jan. 13, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – Axele, LLC, a transportation management systems (TMS) company, announces upgrades to its award-winning software, Axele TMS. These new upgrades include integration with Triumph Factoring, a digital bill of lading, electronic signature capture, as well as improved expense accounting and visibility.
“We are constantly improving our software based on customer feedback that helps improve digital processes, such as eliminating paper forms and adding digital signatures,” said Ravi Ahuja, Founder of Axele. “The comprehensive updates we offer help our customers share information seamlessly and automate the processes that keep their trucking businesses running efficiently and profitably. “
In this latest Axele update, users will receive:
- Integration with Triumph Business Capital, a leading invoice factoring company. The integration allows trucking companies to send invoices seamlessly from Axele TMS to Triumph factoring for a smoother experience and faster collection time.
- Driver mobile app enhancements that include:
- Digital bill of lading – Replaces paper and manual bill of lading processes with a fully digital version in the Axele Driver app to eliminate errors and time back office teams.
- Electronic signature capture – Using the driver app, electronically capture customer and driver signatures for critical shipping documents to reduce order processing and billing times.
- Improved expense accounting and visibility – Fleet managers can now better understand their operating costs and expenses with improved expense dashboards and simplified cost reports.
- Advanced reports: Users can now create and export a full view of a load using different combinations of pickup / drop date filters, load states, etc.
- The account summary now contains a cumulative expenditure regulations of tractors and commissions of dispatchers.
- New expense list The view includes:
- Show, hide and rearrange columns.
- Sort by column headers.
- Consolidated filter controls.
- Mobile compatible view for small screens.
Axele offers cloud-based Transportation Management System (TMS) software for full load carriers, leveraging decades of experience and knowledge in optimization and automation technology. Launched by Optym in 2020, Axele is the industry’s first smart and connected solution, designed specifically for small and medium-sized heavy-duty carriers. Axele serves rental truck operators and private fleets that transport general cargo, dry vans, trays and refrigerated loads. Axele TMS integrates with load charts, ELDs, market rates, maps and accounting systems, to enable an owner-operator or transporter to find better loads, increase profits and to develop its activity. For more information on Axele, visit www.axele.com.
Media contact for Axele:
(770) 642-2080 ext. 214
Cell (404) 421-8497