Check the position, monthly salary and how to apply here
Indian Council Of Agricultural Research Recruitment 2022: Check Position, Monthly Salary and How to Apply Here
Indian Agricultural Research Recruitment Council 2022: The National Agricultural Higher Education Project (NAHEP), a project under the Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR), has solicited proposals from qualified and experienced individuals to provide support to the PIU, NAHEP to work as consultants individuals under the category “Social Welfare” and the candidate will receive a lump sum of Rs. 1,00,000 per month.
Those interested can consult the website: www.icar.org.in/ & https://nahep.icar.gov.in regarding required qualifications, experience, etc. Proposals must be submitted with all relevant certificates/testimonials and documents showing qualifications, experience, etc. in hard copy to the address indicated by 26.08.2022 until 1600 hours last.
Below are more details about Indian Council of Agricultural Research Recruitment 2022:
After the name: Individual advisors
Location: The consultant will be based in Delhi but may also travel to India for the requirements of the project work.
Monthly Payment for Indian Council of Agricultural Research Recruitment 2022: Payment will be on a monthly lump sum basis at Rs. 1,00,000 per month.
Essential Qualification/Experience for Indian Council of Agricultural Research Recruitment 2022:
1. Applicant should hold a Masters or PhD degree with relevant research experience in social sciences (i.e. social development, sociology, social anthropology, social work, extension or any other field relevant) from a recognized university.
2. Must have at least 5 years of work experience as a social development specialist in a project or 3 years of relevant professional experience related to social safeguards in a World Bank project or any other agency-funded project international.
Desirable Qualification for Indian Council of Agricultural Research Recruitment 2022:
1. Experience in dealing with agricultural universities and knowledge of the World Bank’s social safeguard policy.
2. Must have good communication, social and analytical skills and have good command of English and Hindi languages for report writing.
3. Must be proficient in computer operations and familiar with Internet applications, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, etc.
4. Strong technical skills on social issues and safeguards to contribute to the project.
Indian Council of Agricultural Research Recruitment Duration 2022:
This mission covers the entire duration of the project, i.e. March 2024. However, the national director reserves the right to terminate the contract if the services are not satisfactory. The duration of this contract will be one year from the date of award of the contract. The contract may be extended for an additional year subject to satisfactory performance.
How to Apply for Indian Council of Agricultural Research Recruitment 2022:
Interested persons who wish to apply can consult the website: www.icar.org.in/ & https://nahep.icar.gov.in for the detailed terms of reference (TOR) of the consultation regarding qualifications, experience, etc. required. Proposals must be submitted with all relevant certificates/testimonials and documents showing qualifications, experience, etc. 26.08.2022 until 1600 hours last.
Ch. Rajesh K. Jha, Undersecretary, National Agricultural Higher Education Project, Project Implementation Unit, 5e Floor, KAB-II, PUSA Campus, New Delhi – 110012 (India)
E-mail: [email protected],Tel: 011-25841473
The deadline to apply is 26.08.2022 until 1600 hours.
To read the official notification, click here.
Disclaimer: The recruitment information provided above is for informational purposes only. We do not provide any recruitment guarantees. Recruitment should be conducted in accordance with the official recruitment process of the company or organization that advertised the recruitment position. We do not charge any fees for providing this employment information. Neither the author nor Studycafe and its affiliates accept any responsibility for any loss or damage of any kind arising from any information contained in this article or for any actions taken based on it.