FinTech Com presents the Cash Money application portfolio: the free solution to monitor expenses, track expenses and manage cash flow
An advanced personal expense manager that helps users keep track of their money, Cash Money App is available completely free.
NEW YORK, NEW YORK, UNITED STATES, August 22, 2021 /EINPresswire.com/ – FinTech Com is pleased to announce the release of its new application, Cash Money application portfolio, a free solution for people who want to monitor their spending, track spending, stay on top of bill payments and manage their cash flow. Created specifically for those worried about overspending, the app helps users adjust their spending habits and better manage their finances.
With over 10,000 users, the app is already very popular and receiving rave reviews. It supports all currencies and includes a variety of useful features and extensions.
“We developed this app from the heart with the strength of the human mind,” explains Marketing Director Osama Hamida. “It has a ton of features and always delivers more than our users expect.”
Hamida adds that unlike the competition, all tools and features are free, with no hidden issues that require users to pay to unlock something in the app.
“We hope this will help people manage their finances during the pandemic. We do not seek to make the slightest profit from it.
Cash Money application portfolio has a number of cool features:
• Material design user interface: clear, simple and extremely customizable
• Displays budget and expenses with a graph
• Track transactions, budgets, expenses and subscriptions
• Track invoices right next to account balances
• Can perform backups to ensure data is never lost
• Can be unlocked with PIN, pattern or fingerprint
• Real-time currency converter
• Has the ability to analyze more portfolios
• Built-in calculator included
• Excellent customization options
For more information or to download this life-changing app, visit Google play.
Oussama Hamida, Marketing Director